We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you fill out a contact form, request a service, or otherwise communicate with us. This may include:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Transactional information: Details about services you have purchased from us.
We also collect certain types of non-personal information automatically when you visit our website, such as:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Webpage interactions
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies
Use of Information
The information we collect is used for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Jiffy Auto Glass will not share your personal information with third parties, except:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Jiffy Auto Glass
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, including the right to access, correct, or delete the information.
This policy is effective as of [January 2024].